Re: [Healeys] Healeys

To: varley@cosmos.net.au, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healeys
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 17:30:25 -0700
References: <53B90155.6060700@cosmos.net.au> s=q20140121; t=1404693066; bh=h2HN9PmqyRj30XenrRNZTfmz3XuSxhVM3jJQ2tecjwA=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=CMs4m7ihi1LCPrvABt6MonnUSs1S7aKdnk9mcgLj+BeCxORDGWh6dxSNj5nDQXsu3 XAeG9ZdSXtfmpebf7T7jYd+tafnTDIOFCDgDujgv4jYF+W967tbIHp1y32Duvnl3Z7 bsaYcdTjFm/jhWbi/7ye1IZYv9wkxOa3DCy4i425MnudRnP08mnZ1bt3y6oAk2w4pi rBZN+XAsgQ8wCzmhc9mmnPhjjW+NZBkarVG16XZRNzWNNSkevIkQKXwqK7cJv+T+re JZI18UnqJo3qhS8Lxmh/tKwiHzxR/Hp3vCVaA+U8t9eP0h3f1w3U9DPYiyr80/jxDD JMmV3msPb4XFA==
Haven't driven a BN1, and only put a few miles on our BN2/100M but can tell
it's more nimble than my BJ8.  However, I
think the BJ8 is a better touring car because, let's face it, we probably spend
80+% of the time on freeways and
straight-as-a-section-line highways, and the big 6 is sweet music for the long,
straight (boring) roads, and serviceable
on the twisties.  The 3.54 diff helps a lot, too.

Bob