[Healeys] The party never ends

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] The party never ends
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 22:41:49 -0600
So I've been spending some time this weekend on Team.Net stuff. Part of it has
been working
on the archives, which have had some troubles earlier this summer but are
working fine now.
There's just several months of missing data.

I got a small test batch of 3 healeys messages in place for June 2014. And
oddly enough one of
them is a response to a message of mine whining about Team.Net troubles.  Yep,
the road goes
on forever, the party never ends. I'm sure some of you recognize that song
lyric.

mjb.