[Healeys] Lucas part numbers

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net> more information
Subject: [Healeys] Lucas part numbers
From: Larry Varley <varley@cosmos.net.au>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 15:25:02 +1000
Hi Guys, I'm trying to cross reference some Lucas part numbers for a
Nash Healey to see if they are common to other cars, they are all part
of the steering control head horn assembly. Particularly I'm looking for
the horn ring Lucas 324837, and the horn ring cover 324995. Most of the
other parts are a mixture of Healey and Vanguard. If anyone has any old
Lucas catalogues can you please see what can be found as to weather
these 2 numbers are common to another car. The complete control head
assembly is Lucas 32869A/D but I'm pretty sure this will be specific to
the Nash Healey.
Cheers
Larry Varley
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/nash/docs.html