Re: [Healeys] Alloy Head

To: 100healey <varley@cosmos.net.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Alloy Head
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 16:22:28 -0400
Cc: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Hi Ray--

I replaced the iron head on my 100 abouyt ten years ago with a DW "Fast
Road" version after it developed several cracks.  I also got the matching
tubular header.  The headers required a bit of fitting as does most
everything but otherwise it was a matter of turning nuts and bolts, etc.

I have had no problems and performance is very good.

Best--Michael Oritt
1954 100 LeMans