Re: [Healeys] Alloy Head

To: Bluehealey <bluehealey@gmail.com> milter-greylist-4.0 (smtpout2.bornet.net [148.160.16.68]); Sun, 02 Nov 2014 15:42:16 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Alloy Head
From: Magnus Karlsson <magnuskarlsson@bornet.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 15:41:51 +0100
Cc: Healey Lista <healeys@autox.team.net>
ItB4s a 300 degree camshaft supplied by Denis Welch. My text got altered
during transmission. I didnB4t write 300B0.

I would always choose the 300 degree over the 278 degree as you get a very
noticeable change in performance with the 300 degree and retain the
tractability.

Magnus Karlsson

www.concourshealeys.com