[Healeys] Anyone want a Riley?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Anyone want a Riley?
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 17:42:50 -0500
Hello, Healeyphiles -

I have been asked if I knew of anyone who had an interest in buying an old
Riley drophead that is a part of an estate.  From the photo, it looks like a
neat car.

Anyone interested please let me know.  I can send the photo and contact
information.  I prefer responses from someone who might actually be
interested in buying the car, not just casual curiosity.  I do not have any
significant details of the car.  Those you can get from the contact.

Thanks,

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry