[Healeys] Healey Related - Who is Wayne Carrini

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Related - Who is Wayne Carrini
From: "Graeme Molony" <molony@dodo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 22:16:40 +1100
Hi guys

Have just finished watching a show on cable down here which is called Chasing
Classic Cars (produced by Velocity ) which is hosted by a guy by the name of
Wayne Carrini I think.

He appears to be both a collector of classic cars and a dealer based in
Connecticut who sells on both a commission basis and outright

Tonight's cars of interest were a Packard and Ford Model A but I am pretty
sure this was a repeat

Several weeks ago however on our cable channel he was assisting a widow I
think from Minneapolis in selling what was claimed to be a low mileage factory
100M a Mk2 MGA and a MG TC

Does any one know much about this guy and more of interest what may have
happened to the 100M

Did it feature  in a subsequent episode of < Chasing Classic Cars > which I
missed?  Did it get sold or was it a non genuine factory car?

They are a bit thin on the ground down here but I have two friends / close
acquaintances that own genuine factory 100 Mbs and Ibm sure they would be
interested

Graeme J Molony ( Mk !! BJ8 )
3 Marabou Mews
Mt. Martha