Re: [Healeys] Healey Related - Who is Wayne Carrini

To: Graeme Molony <molony@dodo.com.au>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Related - Who is Wayne Carrini
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 05:42:55 -0800
References: <33B8A980223C4F6292A95A34DB215656@msiallinone> <5492CC43.8050201@comcast.net> s=q20140121; t=1418910180; bh=dWGfrubarcYh+vI0u9e/64XDUpL3L0ulFtU8D3co69k=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=YOaXcWGoodQuVYL0XfQLhlSdo8BR1ssjac/hIXiekNP+tp5wVdiVCtAz94ARedMjm Rdz2ylqdmAQTRBehke+fK8ow5XyxPFd3S1vrAYaH8dNU4RuCvoT+EwpbKFzCR9QNxh hHU+qmcjew39+8eGSgyu7MgtNiZrrttUhWTmQnliyoAChYX9vpiV+JUvbdDHjXgwei UePb2CWqSthB+c2PN3DzumLkSkLdUt+ftidaN9qPsQxFXFh267EWGEOZiEiogpTUqu gV6Xb9qilhKZS/sIE4hAeIR8XL7CzPOU3f37mxWWO+y7ihuD5im0+ZRI4GzDEESXj3 kLb73n9H54qpA==
BTW, there was another based in Colorado which ran only briefly.  In one
episode, the host found a mostly-restored 100
owned by a widow.  She had no idea what the car was worth--think she wanted
$10K or so--and the host actually did the
right thing and gave her a reasonable price--think it was around $30K--which
was still a bit low-ball but more fair.  I
have to wonder if the fact he was going to be on TV 'influenced' his
honesty/generosity.

bs