Re: [Healeys] The List ...

To: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] The List ...
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 11:44:21 -0800
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
I'm still here, wondering why traffic is so slow. I need to adjust valves
and retorque my head. Then get my car to a body shop to fix a bad dogleg
repair and adjust the wings, so my passenger door closes correctly. Good
thing I know the blue paint code for my car....

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
IT Consultant and Educator
sent from my phone.
what you get may not be what I meant to send.