Re: [Healeys] Healeys on the Big Island?

To: "'Peter Caldwell'" <peter@nosimport.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healeys on the Big Island?
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 20:28:52 -0000
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Well, like everywhere I ever visit!, I thought Cuba would be a great place
for a Healey. They've got some amazing, Russian?, Motorways with little
traffic. The ordinary roads are pretty bumpy to put it politely with more
horse drawn buggies than cars. The stories about the old USA cars are true -
they're everywhere. But they're usually pretty grotty at closer inspection.
Mostly with weird engines....one we had used a Chinese boat engine!
A place to drive someone else's Healey perhaps.
Simon