Re: [Healeys] Healeys on the Big Island?

To: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>, Don Manning <bn7@shaw.ca>, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healeys on the Big Island?
From: Bill Plck <wpollock@inbox.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 13:46:46 -0800
Domainkey-signature: q=dns; a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=inbox.com; s=s1; h=mime-version:date:message-id:from:subject:to:content-type; b=SbLUjOOZXjawduYC5w8AvamQMDrprHCim/IVeisK+oQvZPhDFliXZcPdlr+rzwhH6sL9 S7PZ7d4+o9RgCUDql0uA/5m+cinTAxa4vHK/5ztr+FIVgwzSpC7J7Ua2LNWGWnRSH3+YYb lGq24lWnokeN33c3VH3e+x5AhvURnefBc= d=inbox.com; s=s1; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=xJ/8PKpT2NVCuuvngzB402hgtbkvGfY+yEKQdKD8VE0=; b=sGBSru/99IN2qXyctsFI06NrZ9TbTPNKJvoMOnWlz0XrU7vA3NABcPxE9L6BVYpmjzfN iADm6znSuXnjLl2NlwdgmEw4zXAS3SQcDXA0599bZQMuRy11BxDmyhPK3FvSgIcuL70EeE wiKflJ48JXUVbWDecxGzcFAPHDQG/BF70=
Was in Cuba about 6 years ago and at that time there was at least one Healey.
Got a quick look as it passed our bus at a light. It was red with dark blue or
black coves with a lighter color showing though the black-blue. The red had
badly faded almost into a maroon and the rear boot lid had lot of surface rust.
One tail light was missing.  Mounted at the top of each rear fender were brake
lights.    Rear bumper was rusted but not too bad in light of conditions. The
interior floor carpet was missing and the seats had like a bed spread over
them-did not see the front at all.
Lots  and lots of 40s-50-60s Fords-Chevys-Dodges-Cadalicas-Pontiacs.
Outside our hotel,The Nationale,in their drive on Sunday mornings was a car
show. Some of the cars were really interesting.

Bill Pollock

Publish your photos in seconds for FREE
TRY IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if4