Re: [Healeys] 100S Cutaway Illustration

To: HealeyRick <healeyrik@gmail.com>, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100S Cutaway Illustration
From: J Armour <sebring3000@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 13:03:52 +1100

--B_3504344639_801026

Interesting
I have not been a fan of two tone Healeys in general but the images of these
three colours make me realise the sleeker effect of the blue & white

Joe

From:  HealeyRick <healeyrik@gmail.com>
Date:  Saturday, 17 January 2015 2:23 AM
To:  "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject:  [Healeys] 100S Cutaway Illustration

A good friend of mine, David Townsend, in addition to being a great guy is a
talented artist who's indulging his love for little British cars as a second
career.
His specialty is the cutaway drawing and he brings a unique touch to that
fascinating technique.  David originally started out illustrating MGs,
Triumphs and Jags and has finally turned his hand to Healeys. His initial
Healey run has started with the 100S and he's done one of NOJ 393, AHS 3504
(the Cooper car) and the standard OEW over Lobelia car. David prides himself
on originality and he's had a lot of help from Mike Salter and Ken Freese to
make sure the details are correct. Illustrations of the 100M, 1000 and six
cylinder cars are scheduled to follow. Due to the magic of Mark's picture
adding abilities I've attached them here.  I have no financial interest,
other than seeing a buddy do well and share his work with you guys.  Check
out David's site here:  http://planbillustration.com/  and if you've got
some time to burn, check out David's V8 powered MGB here:
http://forum.britishv8.org/read.php?13,8996

Happy Healeying,
Rick Neville

--B_3504344639_801026

pace; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size:=
 not been a fan of two tone Healeys in general but the images of these three=
 colours make me realise the sleeker effect of the blue &amp; white</div><di=
v style=3D"font-family:Calibri; font-size:11pt; text-align:left; color:black; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; P=
ADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #b5c4df 1pt solid; BORDER-=
RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 3pt"><span style=3D"font-weight:bold">From: <=
/span> HealeyRick &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:healeyrik@gmail.com";>healeyrik@gmail.c=
href=3D"mai=
lto:healeys@autox.team.net">healeys@autox.team.net</a>" &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:=
healeys@autox.team.net">healeys@autox.team.net</a>&gt;<br><span style=3D"font-=
addition to being a great guy is a talented artist who's indulging his love =
for little British cars as a second career.&nbsp;</div><div>His specialty is=
 the cutaway drawing and he brings a unique touch to that fascinating techni=
que.&nbsp; David originally started out illustrating MGs, Triumphs and Jags =
and has finally turned his hand to Healeys. His initial Healey run has start=
ed with the 100S and he's done one of NOJ 393, AHS 3504 &nbsp;(the Cooper ca=
r) and the standard OEW over Lobelia car. David prides himself on originalit=
y and he's had a lot of help from Mike Salter and Ken Freese to make sure th=
e details are correct. Illustrations of the 100M, 1000 and six cylinder cars=
 are scheduled to follow. Due to the magic of Mark's picture adding abilitie=
s I've attached them here.&nbsp; I have no financial interest, other than se=
eing a buddy do well and share his work with you guys.&nbsp; Check out David=
's site here: &nbsp;<a href=3D"http://planbillustration.com/";>http://planbillu=
stration.com/</a> &nbsp;and if you've got some time to burn, check out David=
's V8 powered MGB here: <a href=3D"http://forum.britishv8.org/read.php?13,8996=
dy></html>

--B_3504344639_801026--