Re: [Healeys] Hyphened badge

To: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hyphened badge
From: Per Schoerner <per@schoerner.se>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 21:37:47 +0100
Cc: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
HI
Well, I think I have seen both MkIIs and MkIIIs with and without hyphen,
so I'm as curious as anyone to be enlightened as to when the switchover
was made.
I remember someone made a poll a couple of years ago, everyone was to
reply if they had a hyphened or unhyphened badge. Does anyone know what
came out of this investigation?

Best regards, Per