Re: [Healeys] Hyphened badge

To: "josef-eckert@t-online.de" <josef-eckert@t-online.de>, "Healeys, Forum" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hyphened badge
From: Per Schoerner <per@schoerner.se>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 23:27:14 +0100
Hi
OK, so my nice badge on the shelf would be wrong for my car then,
because I have a MkII BT7.
Let's see if there is anyone with an unhyphened original badge on a BT7,
as well as anyone that have a hyphened badge on a BJ8 or BJ7. Please
speak up if you feel that your car fits in here.

Best regards, Per