[Healeys] Dog leg repair

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Dog leg repair
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 08:34:03 -0800

--001a1134fd4a117ec6050df54a48

I need to fix an improperly repaired dog leg. Can I get a photo of a
replacement unit. I believe the shop cut the wire off, how is it used in a
correct instalation?   This would b Ave been easier before  we painted the
car. Good thing I opted  for two stage paint.

--001a1134fd4a117ec6050df54a48

oto of a replacement unit. I believe the shop cut the wire off, how is it u=
sed in a correct instalation?=C2=A0=C2=A0 This would b Ave been easier befo=
re=C2=A0 we painted the car. Good thing I opted=C2=A0 for two stage paint.<=
/p>

--001a1134fd4a117ec6050df54a48--