Re: [Healeys] water pumps and other repro parts

To: <varley@cosmos.net.au>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] water pumps and other repro parts
From: "Healey Bruce" <healeybruce@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 21:38:24 -0800
No mention of melting condensers and failing rotors yet?  How about lower
radiator hoses with heater pipe fittings that come nowhere near the heater
pipe? Upper radiator hoses that require trimming to fit (OK, relatively
minor issue)?  Front bumper brackets that that aren't close to fitting?
Reproduction chrome parts that look worse new than the old parts used?  And,
I've succumb to the plastic tank float, disintegrating ball joint boots, and
failed exhaust mounts.  Twice.

Bruce
Brea, CA
1960 BN7