Re: [Healeys] Water Pump

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Water Pump
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 08:51:27 +0100
--===============3193728722767827273==
 boundary="------------050607090809030700040502"

--------------050607090809030700040502

It may be sold through a German company but it is highly unlikely made
in Germany. It really does not make a difference where it is made, but
it is the specs that the article is produced to and those specs are set
by the company ordering said article and those specs depend on the price
the final customer (you) is willing to pay.
China, India, Indonesia, Poland etc, often get the blame, however they
can produce excellent quality, see practically all our electronics like
computers, i-pads, mobile phones (China) but also cars like Hyundai, Kia
(Korea , Indonesia), Fiat, Toyota/Citroen/Peugeot (Poland)and the likes.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Magnus Karlsson schreef op 2-3-2015 om 6:58:
> This water pump is made by a German company by the name of Bastuck.
> It's high quality and not much more expensive than the County pump,
> which is junk.
>
> You will find Bastuck here:
>
> http://www.bastuck.com/page.php?cid=174
>
> Magnus Karlsson
>
> www.concourshealeys.com <http://www.concourshealeys.com>
>
> 2 mar 2015 kl. 05:52 skrev Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net
>
>> Speaking of defective water pumps, does anyone know anything about
>> the uprated water pump for 100-4s that British Parts Northwest
>> sells?  It cost a little more than the County brand the usual
>> suspects sell.  Here is the link so you can check it out:
>> *http://tinyurl.com/odbj2po It looks like it is rebuildable.  I
>> ordered one last week and it looks like they are out of stock for
>> now.  I wonder where these come from? It sure does not look like
>> China. ;^)*
>> *Mike MacLean*
>> *56 BN2*
>> *60 AN5
>> *

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/coudesluijs@chello.nl
>

> Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
> Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com>
> Versie: 2015.0.5751 / Virusdatabase: 4299/9210 - datum van uitgifte:
> 03/02/15

--------------050607090809030700040502

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      but it is highly unlikely made in Germany. It really does not make
      a difference where it is made, but it is the specs that the
      article is produced to and those specs are set by the company
      ordering said article and those specs depend on the price the
      final customer (you) is willing to pay.<br>
      China, India, Indonesia, Poland etc, often get the blame, however
      they can produce excellent quality, see practically all our
      electronics like computers, i-pads, mobile phones (China) but also
      cars like Hyundai, Kia (Korea , Indonesia), Fiat,
      Toyota/Citroen/Peugeot (Poland)and the likes.<br>
      Kees Oudesluijs<br>
      NL<br>
      Magnus Karlsson schreef op 2-3-2015 om 6:58:<br>
      cite="mid:FEEF2DAA-6F10-47D0-AC80-D9A64B01532A@bornet.net"
      type="cite">
        Bastuck. It's high quality and not much more expensive than the
        County pump, which is junk.</div>

href="http://www.bastuck.com/page.php?cid=174";>http://www.bastuck.com/page.php?cid=174</a><br>
        Magnus Karlsson

href="http://www.concourshealeys.com";>www.concourshealeys.com</a></div>
        2 mar 2015 kl. 05:52 skrev Michael MacLean &lt;<a
          moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:rrengineer.mike@att.net";>rrengineer.mike@att.net</a>&gt;:<br>
              know anything about the uprated water pump for 100-4s that
              British Parts Northwest sells?  It cost a little more than
              the County brand the usual suspects sell.  Here is the
              link so you can check it out:  <b class=""><a
                  moz-do-not-send="true"

href="http://tinyurl.com/odbj2po";>http://tinyurl.com/odbj2po</a>
                It looks like it is rebuildable.  I ordered one last
                week and it looks like they are out of stock for now.  I
                wonder where these come from? It sure does not look like
                China. ;^)</b></div>
              </b></div>
              href="http://Team.Net";>Team.Net</a> <a
              moz-do-not-send="true"

      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:Healeys@autox.team.net";>Healeys@autox.team.net</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
        charset=us-ascii">
        Gecontroleerd door AVG - <a moz-do-not-send="true"
          href="http://www.avg.com";>www.avg.com</a><br>
        Versie: 2015.0.5751 / Virusdatabase: 4299/9210 - datum van
        uitgifte: 03/02/15</p>

--------------050607090809030700040502--