[Healeys] rebuilt HD8s

To: Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] rebuilt HD8s
From: George Vernau Sr <gvernau@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 15:56:17 -0500

--001a11c37bcc4c04700517a34ad6

I recently rebuilt the HD8 carbs on my 1967 BJ8 and the car runs great
again (although the price of carb kits is just crazy these days). However,
I notice a slight increase in idle speed whenever I put my foot on the
brake, like when sitting at a light.  I can't ever remember noticing this
before, is there a vacuum leak or is the booster not working properly?  Any
ideas?
Thanks for any input,
George Vernau
Houston TX

--001a11c37bcc4c04700517a34ad6

r runs great again (although the price of carb kits is just crazy these day=
s). However, I notice a slight increase in idle speed whenever I put my foo=
t on the brake, like when sitting at a light.=C2=A0 I can&#39;t ever rememb=