Re: [Healeys] Parts is Parts; was: Re: Missing under Load

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>, Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Parts is Parts; was: Re: Missing under Load
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 18:24:55 -0400
Cc: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
References: <16C3C5D7-6384-4B9F-86A4-747154CEBA5F@gmail.com> <CAFBXTkLNOP7o4wYG7nWy0j-Wgm-noWmJLB=jrtMSK-j-gB0eyw@mail.gmail.com> <388D3A03-D44B-49F3-BAB4-CEDEBE62905B@mac.com> <BLU173-W50190C2868B880F4B197A4D1B30@phx.gbl> <1928739571.14734175.1433431289570.JavaMail.zimbra@comcast.net> <CAB3i7LJ6cR6amWYWGNoGzdb5FxcDS6W0mQPohpQKQgDZM_EZ+g@mail.gmail.com> <488098532.14963402.1433442484372.JavaMail.zimbra@comcast.net>
Bob,

I sure you're referring to Craig Rice who retired from Allison Gas
Turbine here in Indy, not P&W. Craig has also made the syncros for the
BN1 gearbox.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar