Re: [Healeys] pertronix failure

To: John Vrugtman <javrugtman@htcnet.org>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] pertronix failure
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 07:47:19 -0700
References: <5576EB67.7000709@htcnet.org> s=q20140121; t=1433861238; bh=9jLx2FHYw47ooXy6dEkyh5WCYdnzVx0NF0qS8oBI93U=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=XYrk8UvQb8bs8VGy+9cmVFbeAQH5FICDg499h1Xxeb69VsAV73M3jbanPq0aRGUuO 0RuBtEJR0C6pBb3J0jdgmPkJTEEWJ803Iug0+ynb8Apybsq1XPZqTkqZ2kO7jmPqGp qfibJ4aSkWB/hnhI8ozfvNQiXOjmweHXygRIsI8r31UBki1mne7D9bTePdbQLQ6NDv dbeIm2MNEIvuTTM82pcHI6vcVPrYLx41NK5NNzKM/QqLtXjOr+prCeFZTxfri1j39z 4dHspeUemzi/fG6zFMpAMZ6wRez27uffJ5RtNfabEjx/quf0V7bMYoiMvuO6dSWPtF /uo8McA8BTwLQ==
Thanks for posting this; one more thing to add to the fault-finding
database.

Bob