Re: [Healeys] Thanks to the list

To: "Ross" <rvmaylor@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Thanks to the list
From: sentenac.rw@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 10:37:04 -0700
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
On our former BJ7 I found that the best fuel gauge was a piece of
broom handle or other suitable stick with markings on it, dipped into
the tank.  You can 'calibrate' it by filling known amounts and
scribing the stick accordingly.  Only drawbacks were that you have to
get out of the car to measure and the stick smells of gasoline for a
little while.

Price?  Right.
Reliability?  Unbeatable.

-Roland