Re: [Healeys] FW: Oil again

To: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: Oil again
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 01:02:40 -0500

--===============6603726482897963375==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_032C_01D0AAF4.CE27C780"

------=_NextPart_000_032C_01D0AAF4.CE27C780
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Thank you Bill, although it doesn't tell me which brand to pick, your =
clear explanation of the oil codes and changes in formulation give a =
very good background for someone trying to muddle through the oil choice =
issues classic car drivers face these days, and understand why oil =
choice/availability had become a significant issue.

Greg Lemon