[Healeys] Correct way to fit flexible brake lines to BT7

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Correct way to fit flexible brake lines to BT7
From: philip fish <philipfish@waitrose.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 07:18:14 +0100

--===============3119812197780870321==
        boundary="B_3519789497_3646731"

--B_3519789497_3646731
        charset="US-ASCII"

Hi all
Can someone please tell me what is the correct way to fit new flexible
brakes lines on my BT7? Should the both ends of the line use copper washers
and lock washers? What is the correct order of the various washers and nuts?
Thanks in advance.
Phil

--B_3519789497_3646731
        charset="US-ASCII"

pace; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size:=
please tell me what is the correct way to fit new flexible brakes lines on m=
y BT7? Should the both ends of the line use copper washers and lock washers?=
 What is the correct order of the various washers and nuts?</div><div>Thanks=

--B_3519789497_3646731--