[Healeys] Jim Grace RIP

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Jim Grace RIP
From: goldengt@cal.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 08:39:04 -0700 (PDT)

------=_Part_287039_1090684424.1438097944191

Jim Grace, long time Healey owner from Oregon and Sacramento died July 18.
Besides his grandchildren, he really enjoyed smoking his pipe and observing the
parking lot activities at the Open Roads event at Lake Tahoe. He was also our
Healey Parts Master for the United British Sports Car Club of Sacramento,
offering sage advice.
Ken Freese