[Healeys] Clutch fork bushings

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Clutch fork bushings
From: Tim Davis BN7 <tld6008@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 13:37:47 -0400 (EDT)

------=_Part_22129315_2099330382.1443375467962

I need to replace these on my sideshift transmission. Have it out and
bellhousing off but before I damage something is the pin referred to as "taper
pin" driven out from the transmission side through access hole in mating
surface? Any pointers?
Another question, Can the throttle crossshaft bushings be replaced with the
clutch inplace or is this not obstructing access?

TIA

Tim Davis BN7

------=_Part_22129315_2099330382.1443375467962

#000000"><div>I need to replace these on my sideshift transmission. Have it out
and bellhousing off but before I damage something is the pin referred to as
"taper pin" driven out from the transmission side through access hole in mating
crossshaft bushings be replaced with the clutch inplace or is this not
obstructing
name="x"></span>Tim Davis BN7<span
------=_Part_22129315_2099330382.1443375467962--