Re: [Healeys] head gaskets

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] head gaskets
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:18:18 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: hSab47PWtPMYU/jD1TBjzMBT4j83Bw== s=q20140121; t=1446214699; bh=hnx6T6wFrYB9jn0udZ4mFQwe3OucyQ9oZxrI+9kNh9c=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=wHs1WR4Ik3iPSbHvZCn/+SuXlP4UzwlC3XX6hIMr2kle2xYrWXMVZQuaEOzBF0271 wMSifV8Ur8PyFUipq4mAMm4BY2ZQ/ttjZ2zF1RaQwrvh8d4SW3ynXyngGMuj0AFgaV sFn9uW9gcVRhXk7VOsJ5aI8XASRVsCxcariRGUkuLKcM3h50om/vRpX5phIwZd2nC0 LNBjeJaE2xiz7TVTySZ0PRT+YFPqicQi4WDkxEHuKDgAy/WSGGlHgIjVKyQNWXnxe8 aswYMrU432HqbMoQZhC3HmWdHP4vAdX2h1E+ylh33hQ0k3mqsHHusP1l8LpIySx+9w ZOV2hJ3wTXh2w==

------=_Part_2404113_2095028723.1446214698773

Bill (side topic),=20

How did you know you had a burned piston; i.e. what were the symptoms?=20

TIA,=20
Bob=20