Re: [Healeys] Coolant change

To: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Coolant change
From: David Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 09:28:55 -0700
Cc: "Healeys@autox.team.net" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
..as a final thought.. though there are now "permanent" coolants
available for new vehicles, our old cast iron engines still require
glycol based coolant. As a rule of thumb for exchange/life duration...
stick your finger in the coolant, if it still feels slippery then it's
likely still OK for a while longer.. best guess/test from me..

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/