Re: [Healeys] FW: Side exhaust idea

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: Side exhaust idea
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 18:00:21 +0000
Simon,

very interesting.

Some years ago I had a custom system made for my 100/6 by a company called
Bell(?) or Bell's in Swindon. I think that the cost may have been £200 or
thereabouts. It was very effective with piping similar to yours but they
recessed the box a bit more than yours looks like it is (although they may have
used a more flattened section box) and I think that the pipes were cut closer to
the side to avoid risk of burning.

Worked very well took me down from 108dB+ to something more road legal.

Peter

--

Dr Peter Dzwig