[Healeys] Streamliner

To: Derek job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Subject: [Healeys] Streamliner
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 18:08:15 +0000
Cc: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
I think that you might like to see these found in the Revs archive at
Stanford..I think that they may have got some of the attributions wrong, but..

Streamliner(?) at Sebring in 57 - Car 24

<https://revslib.stanford.edu/catalog/qk940yk6550>

Ditto but number 25 (which is the one which is most likely to be the Record Car)

<https://revslib.stanford.edu/catalog/wf471cc7658>

Presumably the same car. Note the triple SUs

<https://revslib.stanford.edu/catalog/sn533ny1516>

The photos are from the  Karl Ludvidgsen Collection at Revs

Peter