Re: [Healeys] Soft Brakes

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Soft Brakes
From: Price Lindsay <050.rpl@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 09:22:29 -0500
Cc: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
There is nothing in the Bently manual about adjusting the pedal. My pedal has
about 1/2" of movement before it engages. The pedal is solid when I press it so
I believe the system has been bled correctly.

The feed back I receive when engaging the brakes when the car is in motion is
that the servo is not assisting. I don't understand, as the servo was just
rebuilt and it worked fine until I switched out the master cylinder.

Price Lindsay
67 BJ8

Sent from my iPhone