[Healeys] more Cuban Chrome

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] more Cuban Chrome
From: goldengt@cal.net
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 19:36:52 -0700 (PDT)

------=_Part_1090656_2037763905.1458095812883

I went to Cuba last week and met with the president of the Cuban Sports Car
Club. He has a nice early BN4. We went to see the BN7 (56 Chevy engine) that
was on the TV show also. The owner of that car was not available to talk to,
though. Too bad his as his English was pretty good on the TV show. Boy what a
challenge those guys have. I wish I could send him all my used stuff. They
could use it. I need to read up on the embargo some more. Maybe there is some
way we can help. The BN4 needs a front shock body. The ear is broken off. I am
working on an article for my local club. I will share it with the list when I
am through.
Ken Freese
65 BJ8

------=_Part_1090656_2037763905.1458095812883

12pt; color: #000000"><div>I went to Cuba last week and met with the president