[Healeys] 100-6

To: healeys <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100-6
From: David Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 08:02:00 -0600
readers..
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the purchase of a BN4  (BN 4L
0 40532) to be precise. It was involved in a front end hit, pushed into
dry storage since the sixty's. It has been picked over a bit.
  I know that these are the least loved by us, but given the decreasing
number of barn finds available I look to the collective wisdom  for the
push to buy or pass it up.. What say you..
Dave
--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/