Re: [Healeys] 100-6

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100-6
From: Kent McLean <kentmclean@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 19:59:11 -0400
David Porter wrote:
> I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the purchase of a BN4  (BN 4L
> 0 40532) to be precise. It was involved in a front end hit, pushed into
> dry storage since the sixty's. It has been picked over a bit.

Pick a number you think you can sell it for, figure out what you need to put
into it, then run the numbers.  Itâ??ll be more difficult to restore the
front-end hit to perfection, so aim for a good looking daily driver. Take lots
of pictures and build an on-line portfolio to lure potential buyers.  Go for it.

â??
Kent McLean
â??56 100 BN2