Re: [Healeys] Shining Silver

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Shining Silver
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 06:40:46 -0700
Mark,

Thanks for all your efforts.  The lists--I'm on Healeys and
Shop-talk--have been enormously helpful to me over the years, and the
comradeship and, yes, the occasional 'confrontation' have added
significant value to my life.

Things have slowed down on Healeys--Shop-talk has never been
particularly busy--and I don't know if it's because some owners have
passed to that great garage in the sky or moved on to other hobbies (and
lists?) but, even though I participate in a couple of forums the Healey
List is the place I turn for the most immediate and appropriate answers
(and engaging 'conversations').

Cheers,
Bob