Re: [Healeys] Shining Silver

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Shining Silver
From: sentenac.rw@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 19:59:57 -0700
Cc: 'Austin Healey list' <healeys@autox.team.net>
Many, many thanks Mark.  It's impossible to know how many more Healeys
are on the road (and on the way to it) thanks to your lists.  You can
probably guess about how many people's days are marked (no pun) by
reading and responding to list postings.  Many like me respond
privately about ten times for every time we post to the list.  The
presence of an occasional sorehead just keeps things real.

Loreen and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary last June.  I
hope that gives you encouragement to continue both marriage and list
wrangling for another 25 years.

-Roland Wilhelmy

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 14:14:37 -0600, you wrote:

>A few years back Karen and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary,
>our Silver Anniversary as they call it.
>
>And coming up in just a few days on April 11th is Team.Net's Silver
>Anniversary.  Yes, on April 11, 1991 the domain was registered and went
>on the air.  In truth, it existed before that in the form of two mailing
>lists, british-cars and autox which were outgrowths of rec.autos Usenet
>groups. Murky history there.
>
>But Team.Net as we know it today has been around for a quarter of a
>century.

---