[Healeys] Needed- BN1 Hood

To: Healey Lista <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Needed- BN1 Hood
From: mark henderson <markhenderson3376@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 20:23:23 -0400

--001a113cd2a6ce2e0c053673e0e2

First time writing to the list, I am in need for an engine hood for my
BN1.  Would like a presentable piece, with louvers or without, a piece or a
skin I can work with.  Any help is much appreciated.
Regards, Mark (AH Club member in Atlanta, GA)

--001a113cd2a6ce2e0c053673e0e2

 hood for my BN1.=C2=A0 Would like a presentable piece, with louvers or wit=
hout, a piece or a skin I can work with.=C2=A0 Any help is much appreciated=

--001a113cd2a6ce2e0c053673e0e2--