Re: [Healeys] Austin-Healey Sprite on EBay -

To: Steven Kingsbury <airtightproductions@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin-Healey Sprite on EBay -
From: Jean Caron <vintage_roadster_restoration@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 16:38:18 +0000
Accept-language: en-CA, en-US
Cc: AH Mail List <healeys@autox.team.net>

--_000_BLUPR19MB021265FE9D1AE56A5A3F6F63D1EC0BLUPR19MB0212namp_

Thanks Steven, glad I could help, it just so happened that this was a local=
 car and I just wish it would have been in better condition, it certainly w=
as a good runner but there were definitely some issues that would have appe=
ared fairly soon.

Jean