[Healeys] Late BJ8 rear shock arm wanted

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Late BJ8 rear shock arm wanted
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 16:59:36 +1000
Hi guys,
One of the guys in our club is looking for a left hand side (US Drivers side,
UK/AU pass side) late BJ8 rear shock arm.
Armstrong shock bodies for the Bj8 are the larger ones - same as MGB etc - but
mysteriously, the US import car he bought had no shock fitted - so he needs the
BJ8 shock arm.
If anyone has one (or even an arm on a worn out shock, let me know and I'll
pass it on.
The splined arm on the shock - not the drop link.
He's not yet on the list... But I'm sure he will be if you guys come through!!
;-)
Best
Chris
Sydney Australia.