[Healeys] Non Healey - travel from US to Canada

Subject: [Healeys] Non Healey - travel from US to Canada
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 14:32:13 +0800
Hi John -

Usually the easiest way to move cars across the border is actually with you
driving across the border, unfortunately.  For whatever reason moving cars
across the US Canada border is a right pain in the ass and involves VATs,
paperwork, costs, etc.

I don't know if that helps, but that's my opinion.

Best,

Alan