[Healeys] Non Healey - travel from US to Canada

Subject: [Healeys] Non Healey - travel from US to Canada
From: jstmorris at yahoo.com (J. Scott Morris)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 13:46:43 +0000 (UTC)
HelloJohn;? Perhaps Jeremy Sale can help youor direct you to the best person to
do so.?Jeremy is the editor of VARAC publications Pit Signals and The Vintage
Racer - see???????? www.varac.ca????Iam copying him on this email - Jeremy Sale
<jeremyis at rogers.com>
Good luck John and hopefully I will see you at Mosport.?--Scott Morris; Simcoe,
Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

    On Monday, January 9, 2017 12:08 AM, John Rowe <jarowe at westnet.com.au>