[Healeys] Belleville washers in BN2 steering box

Subject: [Healeys] Belleville washers in BN2 steering box
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 09:04:34 -0800
Well, I went ahead and ordered from Moss.  I did a cursory check of the
interwebs didn't turn up anything of those dimensions here:

https://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-washers/=15uvd84

and here:

http://www.keybellevilles.com/bellevilles/sampleCatalog.php?gclid=CMCHjPHOuNECFQGRfgodVAoFuA

and others, and I need to get this car back together before I start
losing the little bits.   FWIW, SC Parts and AH Spares have them at a
more reasonable price--esp. with the current exchange rate--but with VAT
and shipping it's not a massive savings.

My thanks to Olin, Bob and others who responded; if I come across these
in this size I'll make a note for future reference. Now, at least, I
know what they're for and how to stack them.

Bob