[Healeys] Ethanol and fuel filter

Subject: [Healeys] Ethanol and fuel filter
From: eyera3000 at gmail.com (i erbs)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 12:24:30 -0800
the only concern should be that it does break if its the glass type. The
fuel pump is below the carbs. Pressure will push the fuel.
 BTW, at least here is Oregon, one can still find ethanol free petrol. It
cost more per US gallon. There are a few places not far from my house that
sells it.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words