[Healeys] Ethanol and fuel filter

Subject: [Healeys] Ethanol and fuel filter
From: bighealey3k at aim.com (Larry Wendland)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 23:40:36 -0500
Here's a web site that claims to show ethanol free gas stations by state. Click
on the "Select State" arrow and they will be indicated with addresses. And you
can add to the list if you find one not on the list. Here's the link:
http://www.buyrealgas.com/   I found it by googleing Ethanol Fee Gas and it was
one of the links listed.

Larry
'67 BJ8