[Healeys] Heat Shields

Subject: [Healeys] Heat Shields
From: llennep at verizon.net (llennep at verizon.net)
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2017 19:11:34 -0600 (CST)
Did not mention it but the stuff I refer to had the same "grid" pattern in it
like would appear if it were dried on a wire rack.

On 03/04/17, llennep at verizon.net wrote:

 In 2000 or so I found material like the orig stuff. It came from a local
boiler supply house. Looked exactly like the orig. I merely cut it and covered
it with a few coats of a clear coat, not sure of its composition right now.
Turned out perfectly.

Keith