[Healeys] OT: '71 Midget Mk III

Subject: [Healeys] OT: '71 Midget Mk III
From: coudesluijs at chello.nl (Oudesluys)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 10:19:33 +0100
They are not the prettiest, but they are of very simple construction and
easy to restore and repair and all or most parts are available. The
engine may be small but can be replaced by a 1275cc engine which is
easily tuned. They are as bumpy as a AH100 but if you do not mind that a
joy to drive. A perfect car for learning how to deal with a classic car.
Kees Oudesluijs