[Healeys] another BJ8 door striker question

Subject: [Healeys] another BJ8 door striker question
From: goldengt at cal.net (goldengt at cal.net)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 16:27:34 -0800 (PST)
On the BJ8 parts list, a packing plate for the door striker is shown but not
exactly. Should this packing plate be on the shut face side where it could help
move the striker in and out for an adjustment or should the plate be in the
fender well next to the threaded plate? Per my old parts I need to start
bending the reproduction stuff. Sticking the packing plate against the shut
face would help.Thanks,Ken Freese65 BJ8Note to Len- thanks for the picture, but
that is not the part that is worn on my car.