[Healeys] MKII, MKIII

Subject: [Healeys] MKII, MKIII
From: goldengt at cal.net (goldengt)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 10:30:21 -0700
For years and years, I have been told phase 1/2 is all about rear suspension
and nothing to do with lights. Why is the boat being rocked?Ken Freese?65 BJ8

-------- Original message --------From: i erbs <eyera3000 at gmail.com> Date:
3/21/17  8:45 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: BJ8Healeys <sbyers at ec.rr.com> Cc: Ahealey
help <healeys at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Healeys] MKII, MKIII
Thanks,So is that a phase 2 car? If so, what other changes came with the phase
2 designation?
? ? ? ?? (_________________________)? ? ? ? ? BT7 engine and disk brakes
A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words