[Healeys] BJ8 Windshield Replacement

Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Windshield Replacement
From: goldengt at cal.net (goldengt)
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2017 14:37:09 -0700
I did it 15 years ago. Helps to have 2 people.?Frame to shroud seal wa so
crappy, I kept the original.?Ken Freese?65 bj8
-------- Original message --------From: Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net>
Date: 4/8/17  11:51 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net>
Listers,

Anyone replaced the windshield--just the glass and enclosing seal--on a
BJ8?? I have new glass, would order the seal kit from Moss (part#
682-028), and have a 'pro' do the installation (unless this is easy
enough for a ham-fisted DIYer).? I don't want to pull the whole
thing--wind wings and all--just the 'main' glass. Anybody done this, or
is it best to let the pro do it?

TIA,
Bob

Healeys at autox.team.net