[Healeys] Login to Healey.Org failing again

Subject: [Healeys] Login to Healey.Org failing again
From: bluehealey at gmail.com (Bluehealey)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 11:05:32 +0100
Sheesh!!

Just got the latest AH magazine from AHC of USA which has a flyer tacky
stuck to the cover (why do they do that!!) informing me that my membership
is due to expire at the end of this month.  I'm sure I've already renewed
and have a note in my Outlook calendar advising I'm good until February '18.

Just tried to login to the website to double check my account and it's on
the fritz again. Password is not accepted despite me knowing exactly what it
is, and the forgotten password  page has a broken link to 'Captcha', so that
is screwed too.

Frustrating as hell.

AlanB

cid:image001.png at 01D18856.FC90FB60