[Healeys] Fw: Austin Healey magazine

Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Austin Healey magazine
From: tld6008 at mchsi.com (Tim Davis BN7)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:40:29 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for your response.IMO if I am subscribing to a magazine that I will
ultimately collect and possible refer to I need the cover to be of a heavier
weight paper than the contents. The cover is supposed to be protecting the
contents. The latest issue feels like one of the inserts you throw away from
the Sunday paper.I'm sure money could be saved by not publishing the calendar
or the membership registry. I will definitely reconsider continuing my
membership.

Tim Davis BN7